NowSoft Solutions Policies
By using our services, you are agreeing to the following terms:
Please read this carefully. While using our services, you must follow any policies made available to you within our scope of services. Don’t misuse our services. For example, don’t interfere with our services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide to you. You may use our services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct. Using our services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our services or the content you access. You may not use content from our services unless you obtain permission from the owners of NowSoft Solutions or you are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our services. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our services. Our services may display some content that is not owned by NowSoft. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available. We may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law. But that does not necessarily mean that we review content, so please don’t assume that we do.
• Your NowSoft account - Your account is to be kept current at all times. Regarding payment of monthly subscriptions, services or other items not mentioned in this policy, all items or services on invoices are due upon receipt. It is our policy to allow up to 30 days to pay your invoice, subscriptions or service fees. If they are not paid on time, NowSoft has the right to discontinue service or take down your website without notice. Sometimes our customers forget about their obligations and it is at NowSoft’s discretion whether or not to contact the customer to give them an extension or arrange payment. If NowSoft has tried to reach the customer post or prior to the due date of an invoice, fee or subscription and has failed, NowSoft may discontinue service without notice! If you are on auto pay, which means that you are being charged monthly through a credit card or other service which automatically transfers funds to NowSoft and the service or transfer fails, NowSoft will contact you regarding that transaction before discontinuing service.
• Website Development services - NowSoft Solutions is a premier website solutions provider and it is our goal to make your website represent your business exactly as it should be. Any new website development will begin with the signing of a web development contract between NowSoft and the customer. A 50% fee of the total price of the proposed website will be collected upon the signing of the contract and the remaining 50% will be due upon completition and the customers approval. Any modifications to the website after all balances have been paid by the customer will incur new charges to make those changes.
• Citations and Dictory Listings - NowSoft charges a monthly fee to do the following:
* Setup a Google My Business Listing
* Setup a Google Plus account
* Place your business in all the major aggregators
* Place your business in major directories and ninche listings
* Send you quarterly reports on how your business is doing
* Constantly try to maintain NAP consistency accross the internet
* Maintain your website integrity
• S.E.O. (Search Engine Optimization) - SEO is constantly changing. Google applies about 500 updates a year to it's algorithms. Movement in where you rank is constantly changing according to any and all updates applied by Google or BING. Neither NowSoft, nor any other company can guarantee you 1st page placement with so many changes to Google and BING's constant manipulation of their code. We use the latest methods and software to get you the best results possible.
• Privacy and Copyright Protection - NowSoft’s privacy policies explains how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use our services. By using our services, you agree that NowSoft can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies. We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringement according to the process set out in the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• Your Content in our services - Some of our services allow you to submit content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. In short, what belongs to you stays yours. We are constantly changing and improving our services. We may add or remove functionalities or features or we may suspend or stop a service altogether. NowSoft may also stop providing services to you, or add or create new limits to our services at any time. We believe that you own your data. If we discontinue a service, we will make arrangements for you to get your data, website….etc. so that you will be in personal possession of your data.
• Business uses of our services - If you are using our services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify NowSoft and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees. We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to our services, for example, modifications reflecting changes to the law or changes to our services. You should look at the terms regularly. We’ll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. We’ll post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable service. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a service, you should discontinue your use of that service. If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict. These terms control the relationship between NowSoft and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights. If you do not comply with these terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future). If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.